1. Approvals, access and parking
2. How much will it cost to build, operate and maintain
3. How much income can be derived from the site and can the concept be replicated at other sites?
4. What could I sell it for in 2, 5, 10 years’ time?
5. How can it be cleverly designed to address 1 to 4 above?
A good architect on a retail, commercial or mixed use project can address the following:
Above all, the end user experience is the main priority. Any project that is designed with the end user as its chief concern, within the context of the project’s budget, is generally assured of a great outcome for the end user, tenants and the developer.
Contact Stephen Milton on 0410 660 538 to discuss your new retail, commercial or interior design project.